Rhode Island EMS - COVID Resources
Blog Alpha: Uncharted Waters
- This blog is designed to be a resource for RI EMS providers and ER doctors and does not constitute medical advice. Your mileage may vary. Please consult with your agency medical director with any questions.
- Although we all wear many hats, the information presented here is technically our own opinion and should not be interpreted as guidance from any of our employers or academic homes
- If we mess up, please let us know, but be gentle. We are all doing the best we can.
- Dynamic or fluid does not adequately explain the world we are living in right now. We aim to give you curated, up-to-date and actionable information for your practice.
- It goes without saying, but this needs to be a PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION - FREE ZONE. No PHI. Obey HIPAA. Don't talk about specific patients. Capisce?
The amazing thing about a pandemic in our information age is that there is not shortage of information. What is tougher is separating this information into bites that can be digested and applied rapidly into daily practice. Posts will attempt to link to reputable just-in-time resources, give some context and try to help all of us understand the rapidly changing world of all things COVID in Rhode Island.
Your EMS Medical Directors